Neewer® Black Metal Quick Release L-Plate Bracket Hand Grip Camera Grip for Fujifilm X-E1 X-E2 Fits Arca-Swiss Standard.
I have had my eye on the Fujifilm X-E1 Assist Hand Grip for quite some time. I love the Fujifilm mirrorless camera, but the grip is really lacking. I didn’t think the grip was really that important, but now owning a grip I was wondering how I have gone this long without it.
I was trying to justify the price of the grip. I stumbled on the Neewer grip on Amazon while shopping for some batteries for my DSLRs. The price was about half the price of the Fujifilm version. I have had it mounted for the last month and I will never take it off.
- Well machined aluminium fits nicely to the body.
- Easy access to the battery and SD Card.
- Fits Arca-Swiss quick release tripod heads in vertical and horizontal position.
- Big, easy to hold grip.
- Very light and stiff.
- Grip is a hard plastic, I would love it to have it rubberized. It would also be cool if it were made of wood.
- I would like a threaded screw mount on the vertical side.
So this is not too bad. Everything about this grip is makes it feel like a must-have accessory. This grip is very nice to hold and would be really cool if they made different colors too.
Photographer, videographer, and lover of all things analog.